And in case you're wondering, meat-eaters love this dip too.
- 1 Package medium or softtofu
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp vegetable bouillon powder, low sodium
- 2 tsp basil, dried
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 large or 1 small onion, finely minced
- 15 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 can water chestnuts, chopped
- 1 package (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, defrosted and drained
- Drain tofu of all excess liquid and place in large bowl with oil. Use a hand mixer on high or an immersion blender to combine until creamy.
- Add pepper, bouillon, basil, garlic powder, nutritional yeast, soy sauce, and lemon juice. Mix for 1 minute.
- Add onion, olives, water chestnuts and mix with a hand mixer or fork (do NOT use immersion blender) until combined.
- Adjust seasoning as desired.
- Let cool for at least 2 hours, but the longer, the better.