This is a quick and easy vegan recipe, takes barely no time at all and turns out great every time.
- 1 cup margarine (do not used reduced fat margarine)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp salt (or none if you margarine is salted)
Preparation1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl, beat the margarine and vanilla until creamy and add the confectioners sugar until well combined. Little by little add the flour and salt until the mixture forms a thick, soft dough.
3. Roll out into 1/4" thick sheet and cut with cookie cutters or roll into balls and depress with your hand until the cookies are 1/4" thick. Transfer to parchment paper.
4. Bake on the middle rack for approximately 15 minutes or until just when sides begin to turn golden (you want minimal colour).
5. Cool completely on wire rack before serving.